Thursday, March 22, 2012

03-22-12

This proves my love for my Aunt Rexann! Hee hee hee ;-)

It has been a month since I posted on "the Blog". I think I might have to come up with another blog.."The adventures and mishaps of Cori Saville". I think it will be pretty epic ;-)

Well, first things first. The house is officially sold. On 03/09/12 (Harrison's B-Day) I sold/closed on our home in Washington Fields. I wish I could say I was emotional and sad at the selling. I felt a great release, and pressure off of my shoulders. Of course I miss my neighborhood and my ward. Sadly that house held memories of my sick husband. We of course had wonderful memories there as well. But the pressure and stress of it was just too much.

I'm now waiting for the selling of my house to be off of my credit (doing a rapid re score), so that I may close on my little house in Parowan. I JUST LOVE IT!!!! Can I just share my joy and absolute rapture I feel in living in this house!!! The peace and contentment that I feel everyday is incredible. A dream I have imagined for so long has come true!!! Over the last several years I was starting to think that I was cursed! How dare I dream a dream and dare it to come true! Of course this little house needs some work. It is part of my joy, and happiness! I LOVE YARD! I just stare out at it and imagine my future horse and stable. I imagine my little deck, and my future garden. Happy, happy thoughts!!!

Meanwhile...I swear I hear Jeremie laughing at me! I know what he would say! I know he would be saying "uh...your weird!". It makes me laugh harder to imagine what he would think and say! But he knew I always wanted this. He had to drive me up there for the last several years (yes he was humoring me) and hear my babbling about how I will live in Parowan someday. Even if I buy a little house all by myself, and come up on the weekends and we just have Thanksgiving and Christmas there! Ha Ha Ha!!!

The kids have started school. And so far so good! Phoenix & Jeremie's favorite part is the FOOD! They said it is the best school lunch food they have ever had! Jeremie went to Brian Head today to go skiing with his class (first time ever, think he will love skiing like his dad, or a boob and hate it like his mom?). Harrison loves all the girls (of course) and Scarlett is quite taken with the "Cowboys". Don't ask them about academics! Parowan is such a different feel for us, it feels pretty good. Of course we are all still adjusting. It has been such a crazy couple of years for us, I keep waiting for a meltdown to occur.

I'm commuting to St. George, and I'm enjoying my hour ride to work listening to my review tapes (take my licensing and board exam 04/16/12), and coming home I enjoy my hour by myself to center and relax. I feel that I have found something I've been searching for. It is hard to describe, my peace and contentment. Frankly its weird for me too! I'm a busy body, but I'm liking the slower and simpler life. Although really, can I say slower with all these kids coming out my ears! ;-) ha ha ha!!!

Of course everyday is still an adventure in single-parenthood...I don't love that everyday. I picked out 12 BB pellets from the garbage disposal last night! Grrr...and retraining my children in my OCD-we-all-share-one-bathroom-ways is so much fun too! But at the same time, adjusting and learning and loving. We all have to learn that change constantly happens, so we can be pleasant and flexible or mean and grouchy! Okay, sometimes I'm mean and grouchy!!! ;-)

I'm looking forward to spring and playing in my yard. I plan on being outside EVERYDAY! What are my kids going to do...they will actually be able to play outside during the summer! WEIRD! Ha Ha Ha!!! Even now, it is hard to keep us in.

I've been so excited to run in Parowan (haven't been able to run in 3-4 weeks!). I'm a night runner. I just can't do it in the morning. I have to have my full day of food in my body and everything done, then I get the urge to go run. Last night I was not disappointed. It was so beautiful! The stars so bright, the air so fresh! It felt amazing. Although I forgot I'm at a higher altitude, so my endurance is definitely off. But it's okay, I will get it back. There are these beautiful canyons, and once I have built up a bit more strength, I will run through them. I'm so excited to run through! It takes my breath away how beautiful it is in Parowan. And something about running through those mountains and hills just leaves me feeling alive.

Well...maybe I need to come up with a different blogging spot...it might make me feel less weird about posting. And I should get in a better habit too of writing...although, really I plan on my life being incredibly boring!!!

Lots of Love...

Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment