Friday, April 20, 2012

04-20-12

Well I had to update real quick...

I PASSED MY FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER BOARDS!!! WOO HOO!!! In a couple of weeks I will be offically licensed in the grand State of Utah as a C-FNP!!! So very happy and excited. A super, super long road full of all kinds of changes in my life.

Quick update on kidlets...they are all monsters and keep me hopping. But really that is no change ;-)

I'm not planning on leaving my current place of employment. I enjoy what I do. And hopefully we will see how my position evolves. Southwest Center has been so amazing to not only myself, but my family. I wouldn't have been able to finish school without their support, and currently I wouldn't know what to do without all of their skills, love, and support emotionally! Seriously again...I have access to mental health therapists! I think they give me a job to keep from dealing with me as a client ;-) ha ha ha!!!

Still ABSOLUTELY loving Parowan! My soul is at peace! I love living and growing each day there. I LOVE my cupcake cottage, and I'm so excited for changes that are coming! If I can just stick to a plan! I just want to do so much, all at once!

Peace, peace, peace....just loving the peace in my life :-) Of course I always have plenty to complain about...but the main theme is just growing, stretching, changing, evolving peace :-)

Well lots of love...

Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment