Wednesday, May 9, 2012

05-09-12

Well this is going to be my last update on this blog. I will probably shut it down this weekend. It has been an awesome tool in communicating with friends and family with updates on our lives. But like I have said in about 50 other posts long ago, I really value my privacy. This was truly an exercise in sharing and expressing myself. It was an incredible outlet in which to share a very intimate and difficult part of my life. I found it scary and therapeutic :-) But this blog was also about our journey as a family through leukemia. And that journey sadly came to an end.

Cancer is scary and sad. It definitely has influenced me as a human being and obviously affected my life and that of my children's. I'm tired of it, and so are my kids. We practice moving forward each day in our lives. I pray and hope for miracles each day, that some way, someone will find a way of curing cancer, in all forms and for everyone. At this time in our lives we are choosing to walk away from Cancer, and working on not letting it consume our lives. Part of that is letting this blog go.

So I'm going old school! I deactivated my facebook account and deactivating the blog. Please feel free to shoot me an email, text or give us a call :-) I'd be happy to talk and visit. I miss the intimacy of real relationships, and really don't need the world knowing and being part of my life. Plus we are just stinking boring, who wants to hear about that! And boring is just the way we like it!

Sweet friends, family, neighbors, everyone who has loved, prayed and supported not only myself, but my children, WE LOVE YOU!!!!! And thank you so very much!!!! Truly, THANK YOU!!!!

Lots of Love....

Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment